Sunday, November 27, 2011

Deals for sign language

Cyber Monday is tomorrow!  I don't get into it quite as much as I do Black Friday.  My goal is to have my shopping done by December 1, and this year I am.  I also was able to grab a laptop for my daughter for Christmas.  The two of us stood in line for about 3 hours before we were #19 of 26 people who were able to get a $198 laptop.  My daughter is thrilled, and that makes me happy!

As for sign language items....I've searched around for Cyber deals for Monday.  As you kow I love Signing Time and this year they are offering 40% off by just logging onto their site:
http://www.signingtime.com/?utm_source=Signing+Time+News&utm_campaign=038fee1d40-cybermonday_reminder_2011&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=038fee1d40&mc_eid=62f4200ac5

I'm sure there is something for everyone.  So if you ever wanted to get some Signing Time videos for your class, or some books, right now is the best time to get some items for yourself and/or your classroom.  Plus, another new feature to the site is the ability to download music onto your computer. 
http://www.signingtime.com/ondemand/

How cool is that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment